Woodjam Copper Proposes Private Placement

Vancouver, BC, October 31, 2012 – Consolidated Woodjam Copper Corp. (TSX-V: WCC) has entered into non-brokered private placement agreements, subject to regulatory approval, for the sale of 600,000 units at a price of $0.20 per unit (each unit comprising one non-flow-through common share and one warrant for the purchase of one additional common share at a price of $0.20 per share for a term of three years).

Total gross proceeds of the offering will be $120,000.

The company shall pay no fees or commissions on behalf of the placement.

The proceeds of the offering shall be applied to administration costs since all exploration costs for the Woodjam property are currently being funded by a subsidiary of Gold Fields Limited (JSE, NYSE, NASDAQ, Dubai: GFI).

This offering is subject to approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.

On behalf of the board of directors of Consolidated Woodjam Copper Corp.;

Donald D. Sharp

Donald D. Sharp, C.A.  Director & CFO

Consolidated Woodjam Copper Corp.

About Consolidated Woodjam Copper Corporation

Consolidated Woodjam Copper Corp. (TSX-V: WCC) currently owns a 49% interest in the Woodjam North and Woodjam South properties which are under option to Gold Fields who own a 51% interest and may earn a further 19% to total a 70% interest in the properties. In 2012, Consolidated Woodjam Copper published an initial Southeast Zone NI 43-101 compliant inferred resource of 146.5 million tons grading 0.33% copper (pit constrained).

Category: Press Releases · Tags:

Comments are closed.